- E Shop
- Phase One XC IQ4 150MP 23mm Lens
Phase One has announced the XC Camera, purpose-built for travel photographers who demand the finest in image quality. Designed for convenience, the XC is Phase One’s most compact digitally integrated camera to date. You can carry the camera anywhere to capture anything at any time, recording inspiration as it strikes.
The XC Camera combines Phase One’s IQ4 150MP power and performance (built on a true full-frame medium format digital sensor of the highest quality) with a fully integrated Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 lens.
The XC prioritizes unparalleled image quality in a simplified and compact design. It is conveniently sized and remarkably intuitive to use. Crafted for straightforward operation, the Phase One XC frees the photographer to focus on capturing the moment, less on camera settings.
Phase One’s ability to dedicate camera designs to the demands and desires of a specific application makes the blend of sensible Danish design, advanced technology integration, exceptional image quality, and precision mechanics a superior foundation for the travel photographer.
Technology in a class of its own The XC Camera is designed around the highest quality components available:
- The XC Camera has been built exclusively for the Phase One IQ4 150MP (or IQ4 150 MP Achromatic) – featuring the Infinity Platform, supporting innovation, and evolving technology. It offers elegant ergonomics and straightforward controls.
- The XC Camera includes an integrated Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 manufactured by Phase One’s strategic partner Rodenstock. Integrated with the X-Shutter -an intelligently controlled electromagnetic shutter- born from Phase One’s Geospatial applications.
Explore. Inspire. Create. Anywhere.
- As a photographer your view of the world is unique.
- Light sculpts form. Form defines shape.
- Shape narrates composition. Composition elicits response.
Designed to be with you, always
- Inspiration is everywhere, but without the right tools ready to record, that view remains abstract.
- The XC is designed to be with you always. Unobtrusive and accessible, the XC complements your journey.
- With its travel-friendly design, the XC camera takes you anywhere, captures anything, and is always by your side.
- The XC Camera equips you with the instrument necessary to explore and the unparalleled image quality to inspire.
Unleash the explorer within
- With the Phase One XC, photography is at your fingertips.
- You can carry your camera anywhere, capture anything, and record the inspiration as it strikes.
Get inspired anywhere
- Designed for simplicity and convenience.
- With an emphasis on the essentials the XC enables your process.
- The ultra-wide-angle nurtures inspiration,
- viewing the world from an expansive perspective.
Create your piece of art
- The XC delivers the greatest quality, highest dynamic range
- and a richness of color, in the highest resolution.
- There is nothing more impressive than the quality and detail of a Phase One image.
- Phase One continually pioneers digital image quality.
- The XC provides photographic technology in a class of its own.
- With a priority on intuitive integration and feature growth,
- the XC Camera embodies unparalleled system control and visionary capture tools.
Technical Specifications of the XC
- Digital Back Options : IQ4 150MP / IQ4 150MP Achromatic
- Resolution : 151 Megapixel
- Long exposure : 60 minutes
- 16 bit Opticolor+ : Yes
- Dynamic range : 15 F-stops*
- Sensitivity (ISO) : IQ4 150MP (50 - 25600) / IQ4 150MP Achromatic (200 - 102400)
- Sensor type : CMOS BSI
- Sensor size : 53.4 x 40
- Active pixels : 14204 x 10652
- Pixel size (micron) : 3.76 x 3.76
- Output image dim. : 300 DPI 120.26 x 90.19 cm
- Output image dim. : 600 DPI 60.13 x 45.09 cm
- Mount option : XT/XF/XC
- 3.2" multi touch display : Yes
- XT Powershare : Yes
- Electronic Shutter (ES) : Yes
- USB-C : Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet : Yes
- Wi-Fi 802.11 : Yes
- HDMI : Yes
- File formats : IIQ L 16 Extended / IIQ L 16, IIQ L, IIQ S, IIQ S 14+
- Sensor+ : Yes
- Captures per second : X - Shutter 2 fps