Adaptable ¼”-20 Articulating Cold Shoe Setup
Hello, versatility! With 360° base articulation, you can position the Frio Arch in any direction, providing you with countless ways to direct light in the most dynamic shoot environments. Making lighting adjustments for happy (but increasingly impatient) subjects like a bride and groom are a snap with the Frio Arch. Or you can take gorgeous precision shots of food or nature. Along with aircraft aluminum construction, its soft-touch knobs make it easy to secure your gear. Mount a speedlight to Frio Arch and easily adapt it to light stands, tripods, monopods, booms, and more. In addition to a full range of motion to direct your light, the Frio Arch includes the Frio Hold—the Best. Cold Shoe. Ever.
Add light anywhere with the Frio Arch adaptable ¼”-20 articulating cold shoe setup. You’ll love its flexibility, plus its included modifier mount that you can use with existing umbrellas, reflectors, diffusers, snoots, and grids.
Take the most mouthwatering food shots. Just mount the Frio Arch and get perfectly lit, precision images.
- Ballhead offers 360° articulation and ratcheting knob for secure mounts
- Modifier holder is built with these useful features
- Adjustable knurled knob for easy positioning
- Locking nut allows precise positioning of light and modifier
- Soft tip screw won’t mar modifier
- Aircraft aluminium
- Stainless steel
- Hard anodized
- Molded polymer
- Stainless steel ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 screw threads
- Ball diameter: 19mm (.75″)
- Base diameter: 29mm (1.14″)
- Height: 54mm (2.2″)
- Max load: 5kg (11 lbs.)
- 25.4mm (1″) height
- ¼”-20 threaded screw and receptor
- Holder opening accepts anything up to 8.25 mm (.32″)
- Locking nut for precise alignment of light and modifier
- 1 Frio Arch adaptable ¼”-20 articulating cold shoe setup