Mount or Wear the ONsite Power Solution Wherever Power is Needed
- Keep your ONsite D-Tap to AC Power Supply and ONsite D-Tap Battery With V-Mount together securely to avoid disconnects and tripping
- Use your AC Power Supply and D-Tap battery off your Aero Table or when power is required off site
- Can be secured to a pole, tripod leg, or stand using common grip gear
Keep your set tidy, safe and provide power wherever it’s needed with the ONsite Versa V-Mount and ONsite Power System. The ONsite Versa Mount secures your AC Power Supply via hook and loop, allowing you to easily remove the AC Power Supply from the Versa V-Mount and connect it to the Aero V-Mount when using the Tether Table Aero. The ONsite D-Tap Battery with V-Mount, or any standard D-Tap battery, secures to the ONsite Versa V-Mount plate using our quick release V-Mount plate with female D-Tap connector.
The ONsite Versa V-Mount can be secured to a stand, tripod or cart using most standard grip gear. Mount a 5/8″ Baby Stud from either side of the mount, using a grip with a female 1/4″-20 to clamp from the top, or mount to a camera strap to the top using either a 1/4″-20 mount or included Hitch D-Ring.
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Knurled handle
- (2) Two 5/8″ Baby Stud receptors
- (1) One 1/4″-20 center mounted female thread on handle
- Quick release V-Mount plate with female D-Tap connector
- Width: 4.09″ (104mm) outer, 4.01″ (102mm) internal
- Height: 8.5″ (216.7mm)
- Weight: 10.8 Oz (307g)
- One (1) ONsite Versa V-Mount
- One (1) Hitch D-Ring
- One (1) Knurled handle knob
Note: Users of 85 watt (85W) or higher power supplies may experience intermittent charging (trickle charging) based on application usage. To determine your power supply wattage, please look on the power brick or consult your manufacturer’s website.