Ripple is our entry level panel with a price-tag to match.
Designed for the occasional colourist, editor, and student, Ripple provides the essential 3 trackerballs that speed up primary grading. Its small desk foot-print means it will sit comfortably beside your keyboard and mouse, and it won't get in the way when you're not using it.
You might think that we've cut corners with the components used on this entry level panel. Not so; all the internal components have been carefully chosen for reliability. The trackerballs and dials all have optical pickups, which means they are long-life and high precision.
Most of our software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Element panels which means that they also support the Ripple. Some have even created custom, alternative mappings for the Ripple itself. Please check the Application Support tab for further details. When the Ripple is used with the Tangent Mapper* you can even customise the layout of the controls.
You can also use the Ripple with the other panels from the Element range, including the element-Vs tablet app, so you can easily expand its functionality.
- Sculpted profile
- Lightweight materials used for portability
- High resolution, long life trackerballs with optical pickups
- 46mm diameter balls which can be removed for cleaning
USB for communication and power
- USB plug-and play (HID device therefore no drivers are required)
- USB powered (so no need for external power supply)
- A single USB cable
- 3x Programmable trackerballs with Master dials
- Individual reset buttons for ball and dial
- 2x Additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe SpeedGrade
- Apple FCPX
- Assimilate SCRATCH
- Autodesk Flame, Autodesk Flame Assist, Autodesk Flare, Autodesk Lustre
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve, Blackmagic Generation
- Codex Live, Codex Production Suite, Codex Vault S and XL Series
- Color Finale Pro
- Colorfront On-Set Dailies
- Digital Vision Nucoda, Digital Vision Phoenix
- FilmLight Baselight 1/2/4/8, FilmLight Baselight For Avid, FilmLight Baselight For FCP
- FilmLight Daylight, FilmLight Prelight, FilmLight Prelight On-Set
- FireFly FirePost
- Foolcolor Foolcontrol
- FotoKem NextLAB Live, FotoKem NextLAB Mobile
- In2Core Qtake HD
- Lasergraphics Dierctor10K, Lasergraphics ScanStation
- Marquise RAIN
- MTI CORTEX Dailies
- Phase One Capture One Pro
- Pixel Farm PF Clean
- Pomfort LiveGrade Pro
- RED REDCINE-X PRO
- SAM Quantel Rio, SAM Quantel Rio Assist
- SGO Mistika, SGO Mistika Boutique
- Sony Catalyst Browse, Sony Catalyst Prepare
- Sony RAW Viewer
- TVLogic Wonderlook Pro
- YoYotta YoYo