LED F160 includes:
- 1 LED F160 lamp
- 1 Umbrella reflector Ø 120 mm
- 1 Protection cover for umbrella reflector Ø 120 mm
- 1 Diffusion attachment for LED F160
- 1 Mains adapter
- 1 Mains cable (country specific)
- 1 Quick Guide
- 1 Safety instructions
Shoot stunning images and illuminate your videos with the same lamp - compatible with the extensive broncolor range of light-shapers. The LED F160 offers you infinite ways to shape light and create outstanding content.
Produce professional portraits and product images using daylight colour temperature. Create a special atmosphere and let your creativity speak by shifting to warmer colour temperatures.
This can be done in just one click (toggle key). You can moreover modify the colour temperature from 2800 to 6800 K. And because quality is in our DNA, the LED F160 presents a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97+ and is flicker-free.
Innovative functions such as the integration with the bronControl App or the optional DMX
LED F160 Key Features
Fully shapable LED
LED F160 has the identical light geometry like all other broncolor (flash) lamps, is focusable and carries the same bayonet. The wide range of broncolor light shapers makes it the most versatile LED on the market. This continuous light can produce the same look as is the case with flash.
High CRI over wide colour range
You choose the coulor of your light - from 2800 to 6800 K, almost steplessly. The CRI remains high over the entire range.
Power and precision
LED F160 consumes only 160 W - the amount of light you get however can be compared to more than 600 W tungsten. If you need less, you can reduce the power over 5 f-stops in 1/10 increments.
Battery is available
For outdoor shootings, an optional compatible Lithium battery can be used, so you can shoot anytime, anywhere.
LED F160 can be controlled via free bronControl app or via DMX (accessory).
- 12'000 lumen
- Outstanding Color Rendering Index (CRI) typically 97+
- Constant power over the whole colour temperature range
- Variable colour temperature (2800 up to 6800 K, in steps of 50)
- Compatible with extensive broncolor light shaper assortment
- Absolutely flicker-free, even at high image refresh rates
- Li-Ion battery optionally available
- Shift-key daylight / tungsten
- Green / magenta setting (tint)
- Compact housing
- Manual focusing
- DMX (Digital Multiplex) & RDM (Remote Device Management) function (optional *)
- Cognition lights
- OLED display with excellent readability of display (also laterally) and high contrast
- Stepless power adjustment
- New freehand bayonet locking system
*When using DMX / RDM the DMX adapter box for LED F160 (64.010.00) is needed.