StrapMoore & Extender
Straps + Wraps
The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable you to secure just about anything you need near your camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that's handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as a ¼” (.362 cm) and as large as 3” (7.62cm) in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as ¼” (.362cm) and as large as 3.5” (8.9cm) in diameter. To secure items larger than 3”, the StrapMoore Extender is available as well. The Extender can hold objects up to 5.5” in diameter.
Heavy duty GripperElastic® lines the interiors of both the leg and object straps ensuring gear is well secured and won't slide. Easily put small items where you want them, when you need them, during shoots.
- Secure objects or devices to camera straps or belts
- Extend the StrapMoore to hold objects up to 5 1/2" (14cm)
- Industrial GripperElastic® lining ensures item security and prevents sliding
- Max. weight capacity: 2lbs.(.9kg)
- When not in use, leave the StrapMoore on the stand, on the object or remove entirely