Mini Vacuum cleaner can be used where dusting is not possible.
The particles removed are collected in a transparent, washable plastic container. Permanent high-grade steel filters prevent the fine particles from escaping during the vacuuming process.
The high pressure of Air + Vacuum Power results in a suction strength similar to that of a two metre high water column, so even the smallest particles can be lifted from inaccessible component parts. The Mini Vacuum dusting tool works with compatible Green Clean aerosol Air + Vacuum Power Dusting cans (see compatible products below).
For Digital SLR Camera Sensor Cleaning the ideal Green Clean dusting tool combination is: the Mini Vacuum dusting tool (V-3000) and the Pick Up tool (SC-4050-3) with one of the Air + Vacuum Power Air Dusters.
- Designed for repeated use
- Extremely robust
- Mini Vacuum can be removed from the can at all times without loss of gas
- Exact pressure control for economical and pinpoint accuracy
- Saves unnecessary additional one-way components
- Components not exposed to expansion pressure
- No direct contact with gas from dusting can whilst using mini vacuum
- No whirling or extrusion of particles
- Very high suction strength so even the smallest particles can be lifted
- Collection container is transparent and washable
- High grade steel filters prevent fine particles escaping during use
- Can be supplemented with other accessories (see below)
- Use with GC-SC-4050-3 Pick Up for DSLR Camera Sensor Cleaning
OTHER AVAILABLE Dusting Tools:
- V-2000 Top Ventil
- V-2100 Anti-Static Set
- V-2200 Dual Extender Set
COMPATIBLE WITH Aerosol AIR + VACUUM Air Dusting Cans:
- G-2016 Air + Vacuum Power HI-TECH (150ml) (non-flammable)
- G-2026 Air + Vacuum Power (250ml) (flammable)
- G-2041 Air + Vacuum Power (400ml) (flammable)
- G-2051 Air + Vacuum Power HI-TECH (400ml) (non-flammable)
- Weight: 44.6g
- Pipe diameter: approx. 2 mm
- Pipe material: Polyurethane
- Container material: Polycarbonate
- Filter material: Stainless steel