Lupo Light Lupoled 560
- Superior Color Rendering Index (CRI>94)
- Without unpleasant cast (green)
- Light output equivalent to 650 W of an incandescent light source
- Enable dimmed with accuracy from 0 to 100%
- AC or battery power source
- 3 hours of illumination at full power with battery
- Flicker free - Long LED’s life : 50,000 hours
Lupo Light LUPOLED 560 is the new LED panel daylight with superior Color Rendering Index (CRI>94).
LUPOLED 560, thanks to the exclusive LUPOLED daylight balaced technology, have perfect color rendition and without unpleasant casts (green), typical of incorrect LED lights.
Thanks to this exclusive and key feature can avoid post production and the light emitted can be mixed with other lighting sources like sun light.
Light output: equivalent to 650W of an incandescent light source.
Extremely compact and lightweight (only 1,3 Kg), LUPOLED 560 is highly portable, even thanks to the padded bag, and can be used in every shooting situation because it can run on AC or battery.
LUPOLED 560 can be dimmed with accuracy from 0 to 100% and it can be used to light the scene or can be positioned comfortably close to a subject's face.
Thanks to the special battery (weight only 600 gr.) it can provide about 3 hours of illumination at full power.
LUPOLED 560 is ideal for photography or video of wedding and ceremony (because very compact and lightweight), portraiture, fashion, still life.
- 560 LEDs with exclusive multiphosphors LUPOLED technology (CRI>94)
- 5600°K or 3200°K color temperature
- Ultralightweight, compact and easy to handle (weight only 1,3 Kg )
- Dimensions: 350x260x48 mm
- Runs on AC adapter or batteryHeat-Free
- Dimmable with accuracy from 0 to 100% without shift of color temperature
- Very low consumption: only 38W
- Light output: equivalent to 650W of an incandescent light source
- Integrated filter holderLong LEDs life: 50.000 hrs
- Full power illumination with LUPOLED special battery: about 3 hrs